Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday Track Day

Or so it is supposed to be for me. I got to the gym at 4 am and did chest and back and cardio. Got to track by 6 am for the Elite interview, which was totally cool, though I was sad to only squeek in 4 x 800s. I was out of time. The workout was 2-3 sets of 800 cut downs. Mine looked like this:
800 @ 3:20
800@3:15
800@3:10

800@3:20

I think the team is super fun and I really enjoyed the interview people. Sometimes we cross the paths of people and we are not totally sure why they touch us in a certain way. That was the feeling I experienced with these Elite production people. There was nothing plastic or superficial about them; not like the Hollywood types I grew up with. Producers always think they are too cool for school, but these guys were super mellow. I like that.

I am in total denial that the marathon is now days away...12 days away. Yikes!

1 comment:

Guernsey Man said...

Pea I can't wait to see you on TV you super star