Thursday, May 18, 2006

Aquathon Dreamy

Bis, tris and some legs in the gym. Did some tricky abs and hurt my back. Very bummed that I had to resort to even ask hubby to come home from work so I could get into the Running Doctor. He adjusted my back and it is a little better.

Supposed to have done the 8 mile tempo run out Torrey Pines and back. Because I was suffering from back pain, I cut it to only 6 miles and took it easy. We are meeting at 4:15 am to run 16 in the morning. I hope I feel better by then.

On a totally awesome note, my man did the TRi Club Aquathon tonight and cleaned up. Oh, yeah, second, and that was behind superman Jim Vance. Not bad for a guy who has done nothing all week and has not been in the pool. His swim was surprisingly slow (for him, some of us can only aspire to be in the first pack, as opposed to shark bait trailing out behind), but he kicked booty in the run to take second. You are awesome, my love. I dig you.

No comments: