Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Highway to the Danger Zone

This is the gay song we had running through our minds this morning as we were running. Running with the San Diego Track Club last Saturday reminded me of these lyrics. That group is notorious for playing throwback songs and Theresa and I were laughing about it this morning. We had to break out in song. I think Susan thought we had lost it? The three of us met at 4:30 and did 8 miles from Starbucks. Quick coffee and then on to the pool. Megan leadthe lane, Allison second, and I was the caboose. This was my kind of lane today. All chicks and lots of talk while sipping coffee on the wall between sets. Somebody remind me why I am not fast in the pool?

600 warmup

250 (50 stroke, 200 free)
200 (free)
150 (50 stroke, 100 free)
100 (free)
50 (stroke)

6 x 50 stroke/swim
200 base

Out of time, so I got out. Felt good...I love short in the pool. Hopefully tonight brings a ride, 22 miles usually.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like a great morning! I wish I knew more tri chicks to work out with!

amrunner said...

I love, love, love tri chicks. We need to encourage each other and stick together! On that note, how are your workouts?