Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm A Spaz, I'm A Spaz, I'm A...

...Spaz, Spaz, Spaz.........
But I am so happy because my coach gave me a new calendar to follow and it feels like crack. I am already totally addicted to it. Like heroin, I cannot stop thinking about the new plan and I am already dreaming about running the marathon in 10 1/2 weeks. I love the idea of long, EASY runs on the weekends. As sad as I am to say good bye to Tracy (and she is injured with a hamstring overuse deal right now), I am looking forward to the solace and low-key runs I will be partaking in.

OHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm a Spaz, Spaz, Spaz!

1 comment:

justkeepswimmin said...

Mommy on the Run,

WW is going good this week. I am being strong and have lost 4 pounds since Monday (yes its water but I will take it for now). I am already signed up for LB Marathon, so no turning back for me. Now I just need to train.