Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tuesday Track

16 x 90 seconds speed, 4 times through. This was the track workout today and it was painful. Jonathan and I decided we needed to clear at least a lap in those 90 seconds, so we basically ran quarters in around 87 seconds, or so. Not super fast, but my legs were tired. My body is tired. I dragged myself through all 16 of them and we congratulated ourselves for finishing. The rest of the group joined in on our second set, we had just started with the earliest group. It was good to be done when most everyone else had to finish the final set of four. By the end, I felt like vomiting within the first few steps of stopping. That is a good workout.

I made it to the turbo spin for a quicky on the bike before I had to get home so hubs could be off to waterpolo. It was a good little sweat. My bike is filthy from the rain. I often wonder if time were not the enemy, how much more could I accomplish in a day? Today seemed to run away from me at 9:00 pm. Tomorrow's 4 am wake up call will come much too soon, and I still have so much to do as I look around the house. I think I am getting in bed.

No comments: