Monday, December 13, 2010

Love

Love that it's almost Christmas. Love that we got our tree tonight and decorated it by the fire. LOVE that is it going to be in the 20's here tonight. Love our new puppy---gorgeous boy! Love that my brother-in-law is coming here next week (counting the days). Love that it's almost my birthday. Love that Marc and I will celebrate our anniversary next week. Love that we are moving to another house and I can get rid of more furniture and "stuff" (is that why people always ask if we just moved in here, though we have been in this house for two years???). Love that my sister and I talk all the time because I love her to pieces. Love that my girl cleaned up at the meet in Gainesville last weekend and is SO close to JOs....kills me. Love all of my running friends and all the fun we had at the Shaf's house and the scandalous party. Love this whole season and everything is means. Love that I can't stop listening to Christmas music and thinking about love....

No comments: